Permanent position: Electrical Controls Engineer needed for a leading mfg in the Germantown, WI area. In this role you will be responsible for the design of electrical control circuits for customer equipment. Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Design of complete AC/DC electrical control circuits, network layout, panel layout, and enclosure layouts using AutoCAD.
- Programming of PLC / PAC machine controls and HMI interfaces. May need to work with and modify existing 'template' software.
- Responsible for safety circuit design and understanding of safety categories.
- Programming of ancillary devices including but not limited to servo systems, robotics, vision, and motion controllers.
- BS in Electrical Engineer or equivalent and a minimum of 3-5 years of experience
- Understand typical industrial wiring schematics and diagrams.
- Understanding of basic industrial controls circuitry (emergency stop, typical motor starting circuits).
- Specific experience programming industrial PLCs, experience with Allen-Bradley/Rockwell platforms a plus.
- Full benefits package available
- Relocation not provided
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.