Permanent position: Established maker of industrial products seeks a QUALITY MANAGER for its manufacturing operations located in NEWBERRY, SC. The QUALITY MANAGER will manage the plant quality systems including processes, programs, documentation, and development of ISO9000 procedures. IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!Responsibilities for the Quality Manager
Requirements for the Quality Manager
- Perform data gathering and analysis, and distribution of all quality related data to aid in identifying improvement opportunities
- Manage the internal and and the supplier quality audit system.
- Assist department supervisors and managers to evaluate field problem data and develop action plans to prevent causes of problems
- Bachelors degree in a technical or business discipline or a related field
- Five years of previous experience managing the Quality processes of a manufacturing organization
- Demonstrated experience in ISO 9000 certification, implementation, and management
- The company provides a competetive benefits package to include relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.