Contract position: We are searching for a Pilot Plant Technician in Webster, NY to work for a leading electronics/printer company. This is a contract position expected to last a year and could be longer. We have two openings available.Responsibilities for the Technician
Requirements for the Technician
- Provide processing support, for the production of Pilot Scale Photocopy developers, for product development teams.
- Assignments may encompass one or more of a wide range of Pilot Plant activities including operation of laboratory material characterization equipment and / or pilot scale production equipment.
- Characterization activities may include conducting tests, experiments, data recording, analytical test equipment setup and operation.
- Pilot Scale process unit operations include: reactor setup and operation, washing/drying, compounding, size reduction, classification, coating, blending and screening.
- Activities supporting Product Delivery may include managing material inventory, material submissions for characterization, and collecting and analyzing data
- Experience with test equipment
- Familiar with Chemical and/or Conventional toner manufacturing and characterization.
- Technical work experience. Hands-on in a mechanical or chemical field preferred.
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.