Permanent position: Production Supervisor located in Dalton, GA for a leading manufacturer of environmentally sustainable energy products. This position is responsible to provide support in the day-to-day production operations of the manufacturing process by identifying product issues, analyzing root causes and driving resolutions. Must have manufacturing experience and the ability to correct issues through adjustments, layout or procedural changes. This is a direct hire opportunity to join a growing organization. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Production Supervisor
Requirements for the Production Supervisor
- Implementing process improvements, troubleshooting equipment, and addressing operator inquiries.
- Creating production schedules, conferring with department supervisors to determine the progress of work and completion dates, inventory levels and solving production problems
- Responsible for organizing and directing work and team assignments
- Meets production requirements by following and enforcing productivity, quality, cost, and customer standards
- Responsible for ensuring that all finished products are within quality specifications
- Must have at least one (1) year of process/production experience
- Ability to correct production issues via adjustments, layout or procedural changes
- Experience in either assembly and/or manufacturing environment
- Experience troubleshooting day-to-day product issues
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience
- Full benefits package
- PTO / Vacation plan
- Growth opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.