Contract position: A Project Manager for an American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products is needed in the Atlanta, GA area. This position is responsible for facilitating fast-paced transportation projects for both truckload and heavy haul specialized logistics moves. No per diem available. Some international travel may be required.Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Create and manage project plans based on business requirements. Present project status reports to major stakeholders and internal teams.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s). Conduct benchmarking on pricing, job specs, and load volumes. Plan and execute project kick-off meetings.
- Track project execution tasks, understand permit process, transit times, and driver curfews. Execute invoicing procedures. Conduct post-project analysis and identify lessons learned.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Logistics or Supply Chain, with at least 5 years of experience in transportation Full Truckload, LTL, heavy haul.
- Must have previous project management experience. Prefer experience with large scale construction projects.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.