Permanent position: Established maker of industrial products seeks a QUALITY SUPERVISOR for its manufacturing operations located in NEWBERRY, SC. The QUALITY SUPERVISOR is responsible for managing quality related programs and activities, and long-term planning of the quality assurance functions, to include maintaining and continually improving product quality. kEY PHRASE: Implementing or maintaining an ISO or TS Quality Management System.Responsibilities for the Quality Supervisor
Requirements for the Quality Supervisor
- Perform data gathering and analysis, and distribution of all quality related data to aid in identifying improvement opportunities
- Manage the internal and and the supplier quality audit system.
- Assist department supervisors and managers to evaluate field problem data and develop action plans to prevent causes of problems
- Bachelors degree in a technical or business discipline or a related field, OR, equivalent quality engineering experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Three years of previous experience as a SR level QE or Supervisor.
- Experience in implementing or maintaining an ISO or TS Quality Management System
- The company provides a competetive benefits package to include relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.