Permanent position: A prominent and growing producer of heavy industrial equipment and technology is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to assist in sales, business development, and marketing activity for the organization. This is a base salary plus bonus position. (capital equipment sales experience required). Responsibilities for the Sales / Account Manager
Requirements for the Sales / Account Manager
- Develop and manage sales forecasts and budgets.
- Direct new business development strategy and lead efforts to execute strategy.
- Deliver technical presentations
- Report to director of sales
- Maintain pricing strategy
- Experience with Foundry of Fracking Equipment
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 5+ years of high-level sales leadership within heavy industrial manufacturing environment.
- Highly technical product sales experience required (capital equipment strongly preferred).
- This position is eligible for a very lucrative performance incentive/bonus. Our client also offers a highly competitive portfolio of retirement and insurance benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.