Permanent position: Manufacturing Engineer needed for a amazing opportunity in the Buffalo, NY area with a high growth company. The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for design modifications to existing high-speed pharmaceutical manufacturing equipment and tooling in order to optimize performance and minimize defects. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Responsible for specifying and procuring new equipment and tooling, managing equipment and facilities projects from conception through completion, including determining and meeting change control requirements.
- Experienced AutoCAD or SolidWorks user. Maintain cGMP compliance in accordance with worldwide guidance sources.
- Investigates current equipment performance to identify problems and solutions.
- Working with operators, quality assurance, and maintenance, identifies and implements necessary improvements.
- Prepares, writes and executes Risk Analysis (FMEA, Fishbone Diagrams) and Engineering Change Requests.
- Manages and supervises the installation of equipment and facility modifications. Performs vendor selection, budgeting, procurement of equipment or services, scheduling, vendor coordination, rigging, set-up, training, start-up, and troubleshooting.
- Bachelor's Degree (engineering discipline)
- Must have experience with process piping and mechanical utilities (chillers, evaporators, pumps, compressors, air handlers, boilers, distillation units, valving, etc
- Familiarity with FDA or other regulated industry preferred.
- Must possess a thorough understanding of plant mechanical and electrical systems, as well as the ability to read construction and process drawings.
- Industry leading benefits package available! Apply now.
- Full Relocation package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.