Permanent position: Director of Process Engineering needed at corporate location of leafing manufacturing organization. Must have process engineering experience within coating and/or finishing manufacturing operations. Top notch relation package, company benefits and 50% annual bonus target. Top notch relation package, company benefits and 50% annual bonus target. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Director
Requirements for the Director
- Establishing a world class coatings (paint and stain) operation.
- Driving process-focused projects and standardization of the coatings processes, driving expertise within color development for new products, advanced coating applications and technologies, and equipment capability and maintenance.
- Lead a small corporate team of process engineers as well as functionally lead the process engineers located within the manufacturing plants
- Develop and maintain the process engineering organization to meet the needs of the business and successfully execute needed projects and systems
- Act as a leader, influencer, and consultant for the plant-level engineering groups in the manufacturing facilities for process design, discipline, and management
- 4 year engineering/technical degree required
- 10-15 years as an engineer in an industrial environment (5+ years in process engineering role)
- 5+ years in an engineering management role
- Must have process engineering experience within coating and/or finishing manufacturing operations.
- Weekday domestic travel as needed
- Comprehensive benefit package
- 50% annual bonus target with excellent payout track record
- Excellent relocation package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.