Permanent position: Manufacturer in the Dallas region is seeking a Day Shift Manufacturing Supervisor. Individual will be responsible for managing the Paint Line area providing direction, guidance, motivation and development to achieve established production goals consistent with standards of quality, safety, cost and housekeeping. Work with paint technicians, die suppliers and production team to improve paint line performance. Can be taught! Excellent exposure, growth opportunities.Responsibilities for the Production Supervisor
Requirements for the Production Supervisor
- Provides leadership and training to accomplish production objectives to all employees for Safety, Quality, Production, and Maintenance.
- Coordinates production activities with other departments to insure production goals/objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Works with operations team to ensure vacancies are covered for any planned/unplanned. Works with Human Resources in reporting excused/unexcused absences as necessary.
- Establishes and monitors shift performance for safety, quality, and production standards.
- Enters production data accurately into system in order to measure and monitor KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) around efficiencies, downtime, inventory and overall production.
- Experience in a production manufacturing environment.
- High School or Associates
- 2-3 year of Paint Exp. is preferred
- Health, Dental, 401K, monthly bonus!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.