Contract position: Immediate need in Covington GA for a Project Documentation Specialist. This is a contract position expected to last 6 months, possible extension, possible temp to perm. Apply NowResponsibilities for the Documentation Control Specialist
Requirements for the Documentation Control Specialist
- Document configuration and product data management.
- Review/update and published engineering documentation based on mark-up provided by Equipment Owner, Process or Production Engineer and Facilities
- Aid in the organization and structuring project documentation
- Mass documents uploading to engineering database, add their properties and process to rendition
- Maintain published and print documents
- 4+ years Project Engineering Documentation Management experience
- Knowledge the basic engineering documentation types and project phases
- Experienced working in the project field or office preparing or receiving the Engineering Documentation
- Knowledge of product data/document configuration management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.