Permanent position: Civil Engineer is needed for a Engineering consulting firm to add to their growing team! This is a direct hire opportunity located in Saint Simons Island, GA. The ideal candidate should possess a BS Degree in Engineering (Civil Engineering is preferred) and at least three (3) years of experience designing and producing plans for land/site development or related projects. The compensation is structure includes a base salary with quarterly bonus incentives. Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates. Please apply today!Responsibilities for the Civil Engineer
Requirements for the Civil Engineer
- Responsible for designing and producing plans for a wide range of landdevelopment projects including commercial sites, subdivisions, apartment buildings, roads, etc.
- Responsible for writing and signing off on proposals.
- Responsible for identifying key permit milestones.
- Design key infrastructure and oversee plan production.
- Communicate with review authorities and clients on behalf of the firm.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Civil Engineering is preferred)
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of engineering design experience
- Experience with AutoCAD is required (AutoCAD Civil 3D is preferred)
- Experience in projects related to Land development, Water and sewer, Stormwater, Erosion control, Parking lots, Road design is ideal
- Company health insurance.
- Generous annual bonus program in addition to base salary.
- Additional 25% contributed by employer to Employees' Retirement Plan after 3 years of employment.
- Relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.