Permanent position: Our client is looking to hire a Manufacturing Engineering Supervisor for their facility near Peoria, IL. This position bridges the gap between design engineering and manufacturing production. A key element of this is to define the routed operations necessary to produce a component. This position will also be the subject matter expert for fixtures, templates, and tooling needing in our work areas: welding, assembly, machining, cut & form, electrical harnesses, cylinders, tube & hose, and sub-assembly. An ideal candidate will interact with the engineering team to ensure manufacturability of designs and lead projects to improve the overall performance of the manufacturing function. This is a direct hire position and can start immediately.Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer Manager
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer Manager
- Establish effective and efficient routing's for new parts in Infor XA and ERP.
- Refine existing routings to ensure accuracy, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with design engineers to ensure manufacturability and optimize efficiency.
- Analyze current operating plan to determine opportunities for improving process and workflow.
- Create strong relationships with department heads to gather detailed requirements and ensure projects will result in practical implementation.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Business or relevant work experience.
- 5+ years in management or project leadership.
- 5+ years Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering Experience.
- Health, Dental, Life, 401K, PTO.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.