Permanent position: Field Service Technician needed at leading material handling/equipment company. This is a direct hire job that requires 90%+ travel. This job offers a lot of overtime and can very financially rewarding for someone who is willing to travel extensively. Per diem, company credit card and all travel expenses paid. You can be located anywhere in the US...no need to relocate for this role! APPLY NOW!!!!Responsibilities for the Field Service Technician
Requirements for the Field Service Technician
- Install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment, systems and processes.
- Interface with internal and external personnel regarding installation and support needs and communicates directly with customers regarding service calls and technical assistance.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Help hire and oversee contractors.
- Train customers on equipment, including preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, operation, and basic repairs.
- High school diploma/GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience.
- 3+ years of manufacturing experience; strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills with some PLC experience and HVAC.
- Must be willing to travel extensively
- Must be able to oversee installation projects at customer sites which includes hiring and supervision of contractors
- Overtime + per diem + company card + travel expenses paid + full benefit package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.