Permanent position: Senior Structural Engineer needed at leading company located in Jacksonville, FL. Salary will commensurate with experience. Some relocation lump sum assistance for qualified candidates. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Structural Engineer
Requirements for the Structural Engineer
- Design of modular TIAC (Turbine Inlet Air Cooling) Plant, CHP, Mission Critical and District Cooling Plant up to full production.
- Review and compliance with structural codes, perform structural analysis and pricing support
- Coordinate with Structural Designers to generate fabrication drawings, preparing detailed plans and specification, and support module production (including site/shop inspections) reviews.
- Write manufacturing procedures and reports.
- Prepare design deliverables including calculations, specification, schedules, layouts to enable procurement, supply, fabrication, installation and construction to take place.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil or Structural Engineering from an accredited University.
- Must have active PE license
- Experience in power plant or Industrial Plant design
- Pipe stress analysis & modeling software experience a strong preference
- Must have structural engineering experience with steel
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.