Contract position: We are searching for a Manufacturing Engineer in Shawnee, OK to work for a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position expected to last a year and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Plans, directs, and coordinates manufacturing processes in industrial plant by performing the following duties.
- Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods.
- Analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements, and workflow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Confers with planning and design staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods.
- Estimates production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions.
- 3+ years of experience as a Manufacturing Engineer
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.