Permanent position: A Mechanical Project Engineer with expertise in Industrial Elevators or Material Lifts is needed in Waukesha, Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in designing Ride-able Material Lifts or Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors. This position uses AutoCad and Inventor to design, modify or elevators for industrial clients. Candidates must have excellent communications skills in order to work with clients, technical support, sales, etc. -Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Client will not support the need for sponsorship now or in the future. Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Complete Engineering Projects for industrial elevators, works within all safety requirements and local codes.
- Use AutoCAD and Inventor proficiently and regularly.
- Travel to job sites, up to 25%
- Prepare detail structural and design calculations.
- Understanding of hydraulic systems, electrical control equipment, and mechanical power systems.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years experience in elevator industry with knowledge of elevator codes. .
- Experience AutoCAD and Inventor
- Medical, Dental, Disability, PTO, Holiday and profit sharing.
- Relocation assistance may be available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.