Contract position: Electro-Mechanical Technician needed for a full-time opportunity in the East Granby, CT area. The Electro-Mechanical Technician will be responsible for supporting optical, mechanical, and electrical assembly stations as well as performing test functions. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Electro-mechanical Technician
Requirements for the Electro-mechanical Technician
- Work with high power (>1 kW) fiber amplifiers.
- Executing all optical, mechanical, and electrical assembly stations.
- Performing all test functions including.
- Working with fiber optic and free-space optical components.
- Associates' degree in Electro-Optic Technology or equivalent preferred with 3 years of electro-mechanical and test experience desired.
- Operational familiarity with fiber fusion splicers, fiber re-coaters, fiber cleavers, optical spectrum analyzers, laser beam analyzers, optical power meters, power supplies, photo detectors, and oscilloscopes.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.