Contract position: Maintains facilities, facilities systems and equipment in order to provide a safe, efficient and comfortable workplace. Responsibilities include Project Management and Scheduling/Field Coordination. Assists engineers in developing methods and procedures to control or improve Facilities processes. Responsibilities for the Maintenance Technician
Requirements for the Maintenance Technician
- Project Management: Utilizes computer software, including management reporting systems and construction project management software in order to plan, monitor and report on construction projects.
- Project Management: Establishes initial project schedule including task definition and breakdown in accordance with standard procedures. Responsible for securing the proper building permits, and hazardous materials surveys for construction work performed.
- Project Management: Responsible for project communication including distributing schedule changes as warranted by customer, facilitating project meetings and pre-construction meetings, and providing proper notification to FM district operations for shutdowns. Ensures compliance with building codes, safety requirements, and partners with appropriate departments to resolve safety, environmental, and workers compensation issues.
- Field Coordination/Scheduling: Responsible for reviewing all field change orders, including assessing budget and schedule impact, and communication with all project stakeholders. Create overall project schedule with milestones for construction activities based on material delivery and customer needs.
- Field Coordination/Scheduling: Works with the Superintendent in troubleshooting field problems that arise during construction. Interface with customers to minimize impact of construction activities.
- AA degree in construction management or HVAC
- At least 1-2 years of related work experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software applications and have a demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- Medical Device industry experience helpful but not required.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.