Contract position: A Manufacturing Engineer Consultant is needed for a leader in electronics, healthcare, and lighting in the Colorado Springs, CO area. This position will lead manufacturing fixture development, process development and qualifications, lead process development and optimization of critical fabrication, and maintain manufacturing specifications. No per diem available. No travel is anticipated. 1st shift: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Conduct and lead failure investigations, ensure document management and manufacturing control compliance. Conduct and manage structured design reviews.
- Work with hardware, software and firmware engineers, user experience specialists and system engineers.
- Maintain, Validate and Release Test Systems in Production Environment, ideally in FDA regulated business.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering with at least 8 years of professional experience. Must be an expert on manufacturing process flow and design transfer.
- Expertise in PFMEA, Gage R&R, test system and manufacturing software validation for medical devices within manufacturing environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.