Permanent position: Project Manager opening at a mechanical contracting company in the Chicopee, MA. This client specializes in various commercial, institutional, life science and industrial projects. A BS Degree in Engineering or Construction management and specific experience in Construction, plumbing, piping, metal fabrication, HVAC, Project Management, design etc... would be a really strong background for this role. (not all required though)Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- The Project Manager has overall responsibility for the project within established goals for quality, timeliness, budget, profitability, safety and customer satisfaction, with major focus on customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for delegating various items to Project Engineers. (ex. submittal documents, dwg reviews, coordinating with field personnel, lead times, design etc...
- Managing subcontractors, budgets, labor, change orders, obtaining quotes, submitting billing / invoicing schedules and project close-out activities.
- BS in Engineering or Construction Management. (Relevant experience can substitute for formal education)
- 5+ years experience working in a Mechanical or General Contracting environment.
- Mechanical Systems - HVAC, Plumbing - for commercial buildings project experience.
- Mechanical System Project Background - HVAC / Plumbing / Piping
- Direct hire role with company benefits, paid time off, holidays etc...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.