Contract position: Global leader in the medical product manufacturing industry is currently looking for an Engineer II in Round Lake IL. This is a contract position expected to last 12 months, possible extension, possible temp to perm. Currently we are only looking for local candidates. Apply Now! Responsibilities for the Product Engineer
Requirements for the Product Engineer
- Responsible for representing the global risk management process in leading Risk file generation for legacy products (disposable devices and/or drug products).
- Required to facilitate the collaboration of information from medical, R&D, quality engineering and maintain compliance to the quality system in order to generate a risk management file.
- Reviewing DHF files for FMEAs, Verification and validation reports and some design outputs to build risk files
- BS in Engineering or Science
- 3+ years recent, related experience in a regulated environment
- Experience with DHF or DHF Remediation
- Experience with GDPs and GMPs
- Software: Excel (Pivot Tables, V-lookups, etc.)-required, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, SharePoint
- Previous compliant experience would be a plus
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.