Contract position: A Project Engineer is needed for a global packaging company. This role will receive data throughout the project, interpret the data, and make decisions on the path moving forward. 25% to 75% travel.Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Each Project Engineer will have specific accts that will be assigned to but as projects arise they will be given other projects from smaller customers.
- Coordinating all aspects of the project communication.
- Developing and managing project budgets. Manage both internal and external customers.
- BS required. 5+ years related experience required.
- Good understanding of SPC and quality practices required. Extrusion molding and Injection blow molding experience required.
- 3+ years plant experience is a plus. Plastic procession and tooling build experience preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.