Contract position: We are searching for a Manufacturing Engineer in Lincoln, IL to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract role that is expected to last 6 months and could be longer. Entry Level Engineering candidates encouraged to apply. Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Reduce product cost by improving the manufacturing processes, methods, and/or procedures by introducing new technologies, designs, and materials.
- Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods.
- Analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements, and workflow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Confers with planning and design staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods.
- Confers with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, or parts, and evaluates products according to specifications and quality standards.
- Bachelors in Engineering related field, preferably Industrial/Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering
- Internship/Co-Op or 1+years of engineering experience is required
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.