Permanent position: The Supply Chain Supervisor will work with the Production, Sales, and Finance teams to ensure alignment on planning, scheduling, forecasting, and inventory management goals. Identify and minimize waste within manufacturing process while maximizing productivity. This company is not connected with the automotive industry but the are targeting a candidate with experience from a lean manufacturing culture like an automotive parts (tier 1) supplier. Relocation assistance offered.Responsibilities for the Supply Chain Manager
Requirements for the Supply Chain Manager
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models and evaluate forecast results
- Manage work center input/output loading and resolve differences between loads and available capacity.
- Measure the utilization and efficiency of work centers and collaborate across multiple departments to address improvement opportunities
- Evaluate and maintain raw and finished goods inventory based on forecast demand
- Lead the scheduling team
- Drive Operational Excellence though continuous improvement
- Employ Lean Manufacturing Strategies
- Four (4) year degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or a related field
- 5+ years' experience in industrial/manufacturing environment. Tier 1 or 2 automotive may be a good fit.
- Strong background with PRODUCTION PLANNING and SCHEDULING
- Demonstrated experience with ERP/MRP Systems (AS400, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, SAP, etc.)
- Strong understanding of Lean Manufacturing operation strategies
- bonus eligible
- relocation offered
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.