Permanent position: Growing equipment manufacturer is seeking a permanent Field Service Technician to add to their growing team. This position is located near the Baton Rouge, Louisiana area. The Field Service Technician will provide equipment support and troubleshooting at customer facilities. Hourly rate is commensurate with experience ranging from $22 to $24 per hour, plus OT. Local candidates only at this time. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America. Responsibilities for the Field Service Technician
Requirements for the Field Service Technician
- Provide technical service, troubleshooting, and training to customers on equipment, pumps, and valves
- Read schematics and blueprints to meet customer requirements and design specifications
- Must have a valid driver's license, open to regional travel, and light travel on weekends as needed
- Hands-on mechanical experience with hydraulic and pneumatics systems on capital equipment
- Must be able to read schematics and blueprints for electrical, hydraulics, and pneumatic systems
- Permanent position with full-time benefits, PTO, etc.
- Hourly rate is dependent on experience ranging from $22-$24 an hour, plus OT
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.