Permanent position: We are searching for a Quality Assurance Manager to work for a manufacturing company in Belcamp, MD. This is a direct-hire role, that could provide assistance for relocation. Responsibilities for the Quality Manager
Requirements for the Quality Manager
- Leads the Quality team to ensure that the products andservices that the company provides are compliant to print specifications and meets both external and internal customer, technical, regulatory, and business requirements.
- The Quality Assurance Manager represents the voice of the customer and brings focus by monitoring and evaluating the performance of the quality management system and drives actions with cross-functional teams to design, develop, troubleshoot, and verify processes are capable and controlled to attain customer and business results.
- Maintain and improve the Quality Management System to support the company's ISO 9001:2015 certification.
- Participate as a key leader in the company's LEAN Manufacturing journey. Incorporate LEAN activities and principles as appropriate to the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical and/or manufacturing-related field required
- 5+ years of quality management experience
- Experience with metrology & measurement
- Experience with plastics manufacturing is preferred but not required
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.