Permanent position: Client located just North of Cincinnati are looking for a Tool Maker. This individual will fabricate, modify and repair mold and tooling. Salary will be based on experience.Responsibilities for the Tool Maker
Requirements for the Tool Maker
- Set up and operate machine tools such as lathes, drill presses, milling machines, grinders, press brakes and shears to manufacture parts.
- Anneal and temper metal parts; braze, solder and weld metal parts.
- Fit and install precision components in molds and dies; verify dimensions of parts and installation of components.
- Read blueprints of product, die or mold and compute part specifications.
- Plan sequence of machine operations
- Measure, mark, and scribe metal, wood and plastic stock materials to layout for machining.
- Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; and six months or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- - Some technical ability with databases and reporting spreadsheets.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.