Permanent position: Fortune 500 Manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Maintenance Engineer. This position is located near Rougemont, North Carolina. The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for both investigating and problem-solving plant reliability issues throughout the plant as well as implementing and supporting plant process modifications. The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $80K to $90K, plus an opportunity for up to a 10% bonus. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America.Responsibilities for the Maintenance Engineer
Requirements for the Maintenance Engineer
- Plan, evaluate, and implement assigned installation, maintenance, and repair activities of equipment
- Prepare and maintain data sheets, wiring, and process and instrumentation diagrams (P&ID) and flow charts required for plant equipment
- Support Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) teams in the development of equipment ledgers and problem solving
- BS Degree in Engineering or other Technical Field is preferred
- 2+ years of hands-on engineering experience in an industrial manufacturing/production environment
- Background with P&ID, Equipment Layout Drawings, Design Optimization, etc.
- Strong background with Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen Events, and Six Sigma Projects
- Full-Time, permanent position on first shift
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $80K to $90K, plus up to a 10% bonus
- Excellent Health benefits, 401K, and PTO
- Comprehensive relocation packages offered
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.