Permanent position: Fortune 500 Manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Maintenance Manager. This position is located near Rougemont, North Carolina. The Maintenance Manager will oversee a team of 5+ employees and be responsible for maximizing the reliability of the entire plant's equipment. The Maintenance Manager will also assist with implementing and supporting plant process modifications. The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $90K to $100K, plus an opportunity for up to a 24% bonus. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America.Responsibilities for the Maintenance Manager
Requirements for the Maintenance Manager
- Supervise the installation, maintenance, repair, and/or replacement of plant equipment, buildings, machinery, etc.
- Oversee maintenance improvement projects while incorporating World Class Manufacturing techniques and principles into all maintenance systems
- Support Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) teams in the development of equipment ledgers and problem solving
- Oversee timely completion of breakdown root cause analysis and countermeasure implementation (EWO)
- BS Degree in Engineering or other Technical Field
- 5+ years of maintenance leadership experience in an industrial manufacturing/production environment
- Background with P&ID, Equipment Layout Drawings, Design Optimization, etc.
- Strong background with Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen Events, and Six Sigma Projects
- Full-Time, permanent position on first shift
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $90K to $100K, plus up to a 24% bonus
- Excellent Health benefits, 401K, and PTO
- Comprehensive relocation packages offered
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.