Contract position: A Fleet Transportation Coordinator is needed for a company that produces and markets pet food, treats and litter in the St. Louis, MO area. This role will be managing all tank fleet that moves materials between factories. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Coordinator
Requirements for the Coordinator
- This person will be coordinating the weekly plan for all the transportation loads, while also being the liaison between the factories and their dedicated trucking provider.
- Oversee day to day operations of private tank fleet and dedicated carrier.
- Troubleshoot transportation issues to ensure supply to receiving facility. Manage weekly shipping schedule, coordinating plant demand to supply capacity.
- Oversee maintenance and equipment on tanks. Data Recording: rejected loads, heel removal, AI completion date. Manage invoicing and PO modification.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Excel and MS Office experience.
- SAP experience would be helpful. 1+ years of Transportation Coordinator experience (over the road or dedicated fleet).
<Benefits for the Coordinator
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.