Permanent position: A PPE manufacturing company in the Greater Lexington area is seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to assist their New Product Development team. This Senior Electrical Engineer will provide electronic solutions to new and existing products, supporting both the product teams and the design team. The ideal Senior Electrical Engineer candidate will have 5+ years of electronic solutions experience in a PPE or consumer product environment, possess strong communication skills, have previous supplier relations experience, and be able to debug, troubleshoot and service products. Our Client is offering relocation for the right Senior Electrical Engineer candidate.Responsibilities for the Senior Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Senior Electrical Engineer
- Collaborate with product management and design teams to define electronic and electrical system requirements for new and existing products.
- Architect electronics systems and relate embedded firmware according to product specifications.
- Electronics design, including schematic entry, component placement, PCB layout and BOM generation.
- Complete design calculations, risk analyses, design reviews, and Failure Modes Effects Analyses (FMEAs) to verify that a design meets product specifications.
- Communicate with suppliers on development, specification, costing and validation of subsystems required for integration into new product designs.
- 5+ years of electronic solutions experience in product development.
- Ability to liase between the product teams and the design teams.
- Previous supplier relations experience.
- Ability to debug, troubleshoot, test and service products.
- Previous PPE or consumer products industry experience.
- Comprehensive healthcare.
- 401k with company match.
- Profit sharing.
- Relocation assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.