Permanent position: Well established capital equipment manufacturer in the Memphis, TN area is looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer focused on Designing, developing, and detailing mechanical components, equipment, and machinery. The ideal candidate will have a background working on conveyor systems. Relocation assistance for qualified candidates.Responsibilities for the Mechanical Design Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Design Engineer
- Designing, developing, and detailing mechanical components, equipment, and machinery
- Prepare technical drawings and specifications of mechanical systems to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, or computer-generated reports.
- Assist drafters in developing the structural design of products using drafting tools or computer-assisted design (CAD) or drafting equipment and software.
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
- CAD design experience required; AutoCAD, Inventor or Solidworks
- Tool or Fixture design experience; Lean manufacturing knowledge
- Must be able to read and understand mechanical drawings.
- Great comprehensive company benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Relocation assistance for qualified candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.