Permanent position: Established maker of automotive parts seeks a MANUFACTURING ENGINEER for its manufactcuring operations located just outside of CHARLOTTE, NC. The MANUFACTURING ENGINEER analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements and workflow, and designs layout of equipment. IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Plans, develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods.
- Supports the organization's efforts toward continuous improvement
- Estimates production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions
- BSME or related experience with at lest 3 years of experience in an automotive parts making facility
- Experience work force utilization, space requirements, and workflow, and designs layout of equipment
- Experience / exposure to welding, mechanical joining, assembly, hydraulic / pneumatic equipment highly desired
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.