Permanent position: International manufacturer of consumer and commercial products seeks an INTERNATIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE to support all sales activities to foreign countries in the Defense, Law Enforcement and Commercial markets. IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!Responsibilities for the Sales Manager
Requirements for the Sales Manager
- Assists with development and implementation of strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals
- Manages sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Reviews market analysis to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discounts rates
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representatives with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing sales.
- Bachelor's Deggee with 10+ years of International Business experience; Defense business experience a plus
- Experience with ITAR and US Export Compliance laws
- Demonstrated experience in creating individual country strategies to increase company's international presence
- Ability to travel internationally
- The company provides a competetive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, bonus plan, car allowance, and relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.