Permanent position: Field Service Technician - Chicago IL. Market leader in developing turnkey systems is looking for a Field Service Technician for installing, repairing and maintaining equipment at customer locations across the US. Must be open to heavy regional and national travel. Growing company with competitive base salary plus OT. Can live anywhere in the greater Chicago area.Responsibilities for the Field Service Technician
Requirements for the Field Service Technician
- Installing, repairing and maintaining large machinery in a heavy industrial setting.
- Traveling to various customer locations across the US (60% regional, 30% national).
- Advise customers onsite in optimizing their equipment.
- Field Service experience. Must be open to heavy travel (90%).
- PLC troubleshooting and programming experience in heavy industrial environment.
- Hands-on mechanical experience with hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Experience reading mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic drawings.
- Full benefits - health premium paid by company. 401k, profit sharing, paid OT.
- Can live anywhere in the Chicago area.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.