Permanent position: Process Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the Houston, TX area. The Process Engineer will be responsible for and will perform QC activities including batch-inprocess testing and raw materials testing for conformance to specifications. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Ensure that every batch is made 100% to specification and that all processingequipment is functioning properly to ensure safety and product quality.
- Perform the work of the primary batch maker including all associatedduties; raw materials staging, preparation of the batch, all batch and materialsprocessing functions, bulk materials transfer, milling operations, filling, clean-upand documentation.
- Test incoming raw materials, in-process and final batch testing to ensurecompliance to specifications.
- Bachelor's degree in chemical engineering, chemistry or a related field.
- 5 years' work experience in batch processing chemical operations or solvent based paints/coatings manufacturing industry working.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.