Permanent position: Established automotive parts maker seeks a MATERIALS SUPERVISOR for its operations located in Charlotte, NC. The MATERIALS SUPERVISOR directs activities involved in the purchase of MRO/MRP items while supervising dept. personnel. Proficiency in EXCEL a MUST HAVE. IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!Responsibilities for the Materials Supervisor
Requirements for the Materials Supervisor
- Purchases materials and supplies essential to plant operations
- Prepares PO's, reviews PO claims, and negotiates price for equipment, supplies, and services.
- Studies market conditions, tracks materials, and performs material analysis
- AS Degree and/or minimum of 3 years experience in materials and purchasing
- Supervisory experience over purchasing , materials, and S&R personnel
- Automotive industry experience highly desired
- The company provides a competitive benefits package to include relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.