Permanent position: Exciting new role for a Program Manager at a Nationwide electronics manufacturing services provider in the Austin, TX area. Ideal candidates will have 5+ years experience in program management working with cross-functional teams, starting projects in the preliminary phases and seeing through to full execution. Preferable to have a Bachelor's degree. Also preferable to have PMI certification. Must be able to travel limited amounts for client meetings and industry events. Responsibilities for the Program Manager
Requirements for the Program Manager
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and Engineering teams to support the company's growth
- Interact with potential and existing clients to support sales, remains in continuous communication with established clients to ensure project satisfaction
- Act as a problem solver for client or vendor feedback, orders, quotes, etc.
- Prioritize workload and give direction to the Production Team, Cross-functional Planner, and Buyer
- Must have 5+ years industry experience, 3+ as program manager or comparable role/title
- Preferable to have Bachelors Degree
- Preferable to have Project Management Certification
- Preferable to have experience in electronic assembly services industry
- Must be able to travel limited amounts for client meetings and industry related events
- Must have experience using an MRP or ERP system
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.