Contract position: Solidworks Designer needed in Los Angeles to help design leading edge custom products. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in design with at least one year experience with Solidworks. This will be a contract to hire position with a long lasting company that is growing. Apply today!Responsibilities for the CAD Designer
Requirements for the CAD Designer
- Must be able to obtain proper information, measurements, and dimensions for each project.
- Communication with internal departments (purchasing, production and engineering) and outside customer to ensure the proper regulatory agencies are involved for any permits required.
- Must be able to communicate effective, able to problem solve and have good written and oral communication.
- 1+ year experience with Solidworks design.
- Background with creating custom products or OEM sub-component manufacturing a plus.
- Computer skills need are: Microsoft office suite, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Full benefits offered with PTO.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.