Permanent position: Industry leader in stepper motor manufacturing company in Morgan Hill, CA, is lookng for a Supp;ier Quality Engineer to support the supplier quality engineering fucntions. This is a permanant postion. Responsibilities for the Supplier Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Supplier Quality Engineer
- Internal audits and external audits.
- Support in managing regulatory compliance.
- Manage Supplier Corrective Action Process.
- Assist in the development and implementation of supplier management programs and performance.
- BS degree in Engineering field.
- Expert in ISO9001/AS9100.
- Familiarity with statistical analysis; such as Pp, Ppk, Cp, Cpk, and Control Charts.
- Familiar with Risk Assessment techniques/tool such as :PPAP, FMEA, Fault Tree, 5 whys, 8Ds.
- Acquainted with test reports, data analysis, failure analysis, and root cause analysis.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.