Permanent position: An Engineering Manager is needed to lead a small team of design engineers in Peachtree City, GA. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years experience in mechanical engineering with some knowledge of structural design and at least 1 year of management or leadership. Engineering Manager will manage projects by delegating work to design engineers with the ability to design, review calculations, drawings, fabrication instructions, and parts lists. Responsibilities for the Engineering Manager
Requirements for the Engineering Manager
- Engineering Design and oversight of structural components and electro-mechanical systems.
- Researches and analyzes data and specifications to determine feasibility of design
- Tests prototypes for validation of design
- Performs Certified Calculations for review by a PE.
- Interfaces with customers and sales on special product applications
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in leadership, design and support of electro-mechanical and drive train equipment
- Proficiency in reviewing and completing 3d drawings in Solidworks or AutoCAD is a must.
- Strong analytical/theoretical background with solid engineering design fundamental skills
- Health, Dental and Life insurance; Disability plans; Employee Assistance Program(EAP); Flexible Spending Account; 401K
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.