Permanent position: Project Manager is needed for a custom glassware manufacturer in Cartersville, GA. This position will be in charge of production planing and oversee the coordination of all activities related to current projects. 2-3 years of experience in the glass glazing industry is required. Relocation assistance will be provided to qualified candidates. Apply now!Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Work with team to review and submit project plans to perspective clients.
- Oversee the planning, scheduling and execution of each phase of the production process from start to finish for each major project on site.
- Provide direction and oversight to engineers, production staff and field teams.
- Communicate and provide updates to project architects, general contractors and site owners.
- Bachelors Degree is Engineering is Preferred, but will consider Associates with relevant experience.
- 2-3 years of experience in commercial glass and glazing industry is required.
- Timberline and CAD is a plus.
- Knowledge of aluminum framing systems, door hardware and glass assemblies is required.
- Medical, Dental and 401K
- Relocation Assistance
- Company Truck, Gas Card, Cell Phone and iPad will be provided.
- Company Annual Bonus Incentives.
- Project Based Bonus Incentives.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.