Contract position: Contract Specialist needed for a long term position in Houston TX. This person will manage the full lifecycle of the contract process from sourcing, negotiation, execution and maintenance. The ideal candidate will have experience with regional sourcing and MSA creation. Responsibilities for the Contracts Manager
Requirements for the Contracts Manager
- Works closely with company sales, service and sourcing teams as well as customers, business managers and attorneys
- Drafting, reviewing and editing documents including customer sales contracts, amendments, NDAs, Contract renewals and extensions.
- Manage contract clause library and contract database
- 4-7 years of relevant experience
- Associates degree or higher education preferred
- Pipeline or gas transmission experience is required
- Experience with regional sourcing and MSA creation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.