Contract position: We are searching for a Quality Technician in Dallas, TX (Eastside) to work at a leading beverage bottler. This is a contract position expected to last 4.5 months and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Quality Technician
Requirements for the Quality Technician
- The Equipment Fulfillment Center QA Tech ensures all equipment meets the predetermined quality standards set by management.
- Serve as the final checkpoint before equipment is received by the customer.
- Work with the management team to determine what types of training are needed by employees to improve EFC quality score.
- Performs all required functions within the SAP HH to facilitate equipment movements
- Checks machines & provides a pass/fail rating
- Documents all QA failures
- High School Diploma or Equivalent is required, technical school is preferred
- 7+ years field mechanical experience
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.