Permanent position: Our client is one of the largest and most innovative building firms in the country. They are seeking a Junior Interior Designer/Architect to join their growing team in Dallas, TX. This will be joining their healthcare team and will require some healthcare interior experience. Responsibilities for the Interior Designer
Requirements for the Interior Designer
- Involvement in projects from Schematic Design to Construction Administration
- Assist with the Construction Administration phase and able to review submittals, generate punch lists, and answer RFIs
- Selection of appropriate design materials, furnishings and equipment based on project requirements
- Collaborate with the project designer on interior spaces
- Actively participate in team meetings
- Bachelors degree in Interior Design or Architecture
- 2-5 years of experience in interior design
- Healthcare interior experience
- Comfortable using REVIT and Sketchup
- Comprehensive Benefits, medical, dental, vision etc.
- 401K plan
- PTO and paid holidays
- Discretionary bonuses
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.