Permanent position: Consumer products manufacturer in the Warren/Youngstown, Oh area is seeking an Engineering Manager. The Engineering Manager will Review engineering specifications, process flows, and other information to understand methods and activities in manufacturing of products. Must have previous supervisory experience. This position comes with a very competitive salary 95-125k depending on experience. There is also a 20% bonus potential and full benefits. Responsibilities for the Engineering Manager
Requirements for the Engineering Manager
- Develop ways to increase productivity, maximize efficiency, and manage human capital more effectively.
- Supervise Engineering and Maintenance departments.
- Figure out how to manufacture current and new products, or deliver services with maximum efficiency.
- Design control systems to coordinate activities and production planning to ensure that products meet quality standards.
- Engineering Degree
- 3 years of Management Experience.
- Food manufacturing experience is preferred but not required.
- Oversee and manage the daily activities of the Engineering and Maintenance departments.
- Medical, 401k, vacation, bonus, etc
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.