Permanent position: Immediate opening for Master Production Scheduler near Greenville, SC. This person will work with Sales and Product Management to develop and manage forecast for long range material planning while considering inventory, lead times, product life cycles and production capacity. This position is for a distribution center that supports its various manufacturing sites.Responsibilities for the Master Scheduler
Requirements for the Master Scheduler
- Identify and implement system and process improvements within the supply chain to enable overall business process improvement.
- Improve forecasting tools and procedures through application of innovative ideas and projects.
- Analyze inventory levels and product demands to determine reorder levels and safety stocks that will ensure product availability and minimize inventory costs.
- Develop and maintain Forecast, master schedule and procurement plan based on history, seasonality and sales opportunities.
- Review material shortages, stock outages, and safety stock levels while working with Contract Manufacturers, Purchasing and Manufacturing to meet customer requirements. Propose changes when needed.
- Proven experience with complex planning, forecasting and product lifecycle programs.
- Experience with Purchasing/Materials tools (MRP, Inventory analysis, part or supplier profiles etc).
- Proven people skills required, must have ability to work with others while effectively handling internal pressures.
- Minimum of 5-10 years of Supply Chain/Master Scheduling experience and Bachelor's degree in Business Management, or Supply Chain Management.
- Company sponsored benefits, 401k, paid vacation / holidays / sick days
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.