Contract position: Major manufacturer in the food and beverage industry is looking for an engineer for their fall internship program in Stone Mountain, GA. During this internship co-op you will be responsible for performance of all onsite engineering duties. Candidates are required to have a 2.7 GPA to be considered for this roles. This assignment will be 3-4 months in length. Apply now!Responsibilities for the Junior Engineer
Requirements for the Junior Engineer
- Under supervision attend to all onsite engineering duties given.
- Work alongside engineers on site in evaluating, installing and modernizing equipment.
- Participate in the planning, scheduling for maintenance and preventative care operations for equipment on site.
- Assist in the filing and management of onsite blueprints.
- Work alongside engineering team to analyze current operational performance and help make recommendations for improvements.
- 2.7 GPA is required for this role.
- Enrollment in a relevant engineering or technical college program.
- A reliable means to get to the work site on a consistent basis.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.