Contract position: A Quality Engineer is needed for an American multinational personal care corporation in the Neenah, WI area. This position performs production and quality systems audits. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Develops and implements support systems and processes for managing quality records and documents that meet both internal and external requirements.
- Maintain and demonstrate an appropriate level of knowledge and skill in product forms, quality systems, processes, and regulations.
- Establish and maintain good customer rapport, while driving solutions to meet business needs. Develop and maintain a strong spirit of partnership.
- Executes continuous improvement activities for established processes and initiates development of new processes.
- A bachelor's degree in science, engineering or related discipline and 8+ years of broad experience in a Quality, Manufacturing, Research or Regulatory function.
- FDA, Health Canada, and K-C QMS experience, technical quality skills in the applicable or related system area, and demonstrated application of LEAN/ Continuous Improvement skills required.
- Six Sigma Certified Black or Green Belt, ASQ-Certified Quality Engineer, Certified Quality Auditor, Certified Quality Manager and ISO 9001 or 13485 Lead Auditor Certification is preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.